Imphal, July 17: JAC formed against the unnatural dead of Leimapokpam Roma Devi today dumped the lifeless body of Roma Devi at the residence of Dr. Laithangbam Bidhumukhi Devi at Haobam Marak Keisham Leikai. Laishangthem Roma Devi wife of L Sanjoy Singh of Kiyamgei Maning Leikai died at JINMS hospital day before yesterday after delivering a child through caesarian section. JAC formed against the death of the lady had blamed the doctor of RIMS responsible for the death. The JAC announced indefinite blockade along the Indo-Myanmar road demanding immediate action against the doctors responsible for the dead. However, the JAC and the family member accepted the death body after conducting post mortem. But the angry mob instead of taking the soulless body of Roma dumped it to the residence of Dr. Bidhumukhi at Haobam Marak Keisham Leikai. Around 100 of members of the JAC who came along shouted various slogans demanding immediate action against the doctor.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CRPF distributes Water Storage Tank to marginalized peoples of Mongsangei area
- ARMY recovers large quantities of weapons and warlike stores in Namsa
- PWD, PHED discuss ways to minimise public inconveniences
- 7th Economic Census 2019 Launched In Churachandpur and Pherzawl
- 1st CSR Conclave of the North East; CM invites corporate for partnership with state government