Imphal July 17: Ngaopuni, the accused in the rape case of a 13 years old girl on the 17th of April, 2014 somewhere at Koirengei was produced today before the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Imphal West.Speaking to media persons at the court complex brother of the victim girl who was allegedly raped by the 65 years old Ngaopuni said that the pace of the case is very slow as the concerned authorities do not file a charge sheet against the accused. He further said that even though the hearing of the case takes place it seems no development in the case.It may be mentioned here that Ngaopuni raped the thirteen years old girl in the pretext of arranging for her to cast proxy vote for his daughter on the day of Lok Shabha polls on 17th April, 2014.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CRPF distributes Water Storage Tank to marginalized peoples of Mongsangei area
- ARMY recovers large quantities of weapons and warlike stores in Namsa
- PWD, PHED discuss ways to minimise public inconveniences
- 7th Economic Census 2019 Launched In Churachandpur and Pherzawl
- 1st CSR Conclave of the North East; CM invites corporate for partnership with state government