Imphal, May 18:
The Helpers and Workers of Thanga Tongbram Leikai, Thanga Khoirom Leikai and Thanga Moirangthem Leikai Anganwadi Centres, under the support of ICDS Moirang Block has distributed relief materials to its beneficiaries. Maintaining the guidelines of social distancing, altogether around 50 children below six years of age, 4 pregnant women and 5 nursing mothers were benefited through a simple arrangement. One of the Anganwadi Worker shared that the current crisis of global pandemic COVID 19 and nationwide lockdown has caused great hardships to women and children and therefore any form of aid possessed great value. She also added that the increasing number of positive case in the state is a matter of concern for the marginalised communities. Finally, the Anganwadi Centres expresses gratitude towards ICDS Moirang Block, for providing the relief materials responding the hour of urgency.
Latest from Guru Aribam Naocha
- “I feel regret about Steffie” MLA Sushindro on war against COVID-19
- AIYF condemns denial of reservation for OBCs in Medical education
- Terror charges framed against Arakanese editor
- Rs. 50 lakh Life Insurance Scheme for COVID-19 frontline warriors announced under PMGKP
- Returnees of Pune Shramik special train starts to transport