Imphal, March 26
With Coronavirus scare putting the whole country into total lockdown for 21 days, Manipur State Power Distribution Corporation Ltd. (MSPDCL) has close all vending stations for recharge until further notification.
In a public notification by the Managing Director of the MSPDCL , consumer are requested to place their voucher code generation request for prepaid meters throught MSPDCL website http://www.mspdcl.com or PaytM App or http://paytm.com (for secure meter only), or through http://billing .mspdcl.info (prepaid recharge facilities will be vavailable from 1700 hours of March 26) or through the MSPDCL newly developed Mobile App. MSPDCL ePay available on Google Playstore/Apple App Store (for this Prepaid recharge facilities will be available from 1200 hours of March 31.
The notification further said that the voucher code generation may take few minutes or upto 6 hours in case of http://billing .mspdcl.info and Mobile App. MSPDCL ePay depending upon the number of pending request coming in.
Any issues or delay in voucher generation beyond 6 hours may be reported to Mobile No. 7640081232 and 7640081238 over whatsapp/call for quick resolution.
Latest from Huirem Naresh
- E-Pharmacy tool dropped from Aarogya Setu
- ‘Handloom product “Leirum Phi” should not be commercialized or re-name’
- CCpur CSOs laud Thanlon AC MLA
- Sagang Villagers help daughter in quarantine to attend father’s funeral with due precautions
- Issue raised over escalation of cost of raw materials of handloom products