Bishnupur, Feb. 25
With an aim to provide job placement to unemployed youths of Bishnupur district, Humanism Foundation in association with Loktak Brigade has organized a counselling session yesterday at Loktak Skill Development Center, co-existed with Loktak Brigade at Bishnupur district headquarter.
The session was specially organized for unemployed youths and trainees, who are undergoing free training on computer (FTCP) and Retail Sales Associate at the skill development center run by Humanism Foundation.
During the session, two entrepreneurs namely Sapam Itombi, Proprietor of SJ Plastics and S Okendro Sharma, Proprietor of Okendro Catering Services attended as resource person and motivated the trainees to become an entrepreneur.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- PM Modi interacts with all Chief Ministers; Discusses challenges related to spread of COVID-19
- YFPHR appeal to construct Quarantine centre at Koirengei Airfield
- Coronavirus: A Resilient Supply Chain Is Need of the Hour
- KSA extends monetary help to students of Chemistry Dept of MU
- Congress party urges CM to utilize ASHA workers and to upgrade web portal launched in connection with COVID-19 cases