Imphal, Jan 14
A highly place source from the government authority said that Chief Minister N. Biren Singh has received go ahead signal from the central BJP leadership for reshuffle of the cabinet Minister. The source said that, four cabinet Minister in the N. Biren Singh Government is likely to be replace by new face from among the BJP MLAs and the defected Congress MLAs who joined the BJP.
Central leadership is rolling heads on whom to be replaced but source said that recommendation from the grass root level BJP workers and the Chief Minister may be considered as the BJP’s interest to strengthen the BJP in the state of Manipur. The Centre now is confident with the performance of Chief Minister N. Biren Singh and central leadership having understood the fact that an understanding cabinet colleague is the need of the hour is likely to give more priority to the proposal of Chief minister N. Biren Singh.
Another source said 2 Ministers from the NPP and another two from the BJP may be dropped for replacement.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- MLA Th. Shyamkumar disqualified from the membership of Manipur Legislative Assembly
- At Keishamthong AC Ward No. 13 only those in the voter list gets 4 Kg of rice
- In Thangmeiband AC local club to start distribution of Rice and dal to all family members at free of cost
- 3students’ bodies urge Chief Minister to introduce online learning for students; submits memorandum
- Coronavirus Combat; not just the Government’s fight