Imphal Aug 21,
All India Youth Federation (AIYF) is all set to bring up the issue of the mysterious death of Babysana into a national one.
Speaking to media persons in a press meet held today at Irawat Bhawan National Vice President of AIYF Chingakham Sarat said that the issue where the truth about the death of Babysana hasn’t been revealed till now will be bought up into a national issue.
He further said that he will brought up in the National Council Meeting which will be held on 26 August at Hyderabad to initiate the movement into a national one.
Pointing that the role of the government regarding the case of Babysana as unfortunate Sarat said that till now the government hasn’t delivered the truth about the death of Babysana whether it may be suicide or homicide.
He added that such incidents are not new in Manipur.
Highlighting about the day where media persons were not allowed he said that the masses were suspicious and added that something is fishy about the incident.
Sarat further claimed that all this lies in the hands of the people and added that the people should opt for good governance in times of election.
The delaying nature of the investigation is very unfortunate, he added.
State Secretary Yengkhom Sexona along with Sarat will go to National Council from the state.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- MUSU form committee to restructure crumbling Academic Environment of Manipur University
- AMSU demands regular VC, Dean and Academic council for DM University; warns agitation
- Alumni and various other Students stage protest demonstrations condemning the attack on JNU
- Today’s generation needs to follow the idea which is dear to Lamyanba NK Sanajaoba ‘One for all, all for one’”
- Anti-CAB protests intensity in Ghy: People defy curfew; Army conducts flag march