The 4 day one of kind hospitality event held from 7-10 August 2019 at India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida Expressway becomes the most powerful networking forum by witnessing an astounding line up of trade discussions, knowledge sessions, gastronomic demonstrations, master classes, awards night and more.With an unparalleled patronage from industry stalwarts, government institutions and state ministries coming together at one platform to address the successful growth of hospitality sector. The second edition of India International Hospitality Expo (IHE) has become the biggest hospitality hub where exhibitors, students, audience come from pan India. Also speakers from across the world and MSME company owners from North East showcased their work as part of Make in India initiative.
Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) with the support of O/o Development Commissioner (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles has arranged participation of 10 (ten) entrepreneurs/artisans from NE States in IHE – 2019 in the 4 days Mega Event held from 7-10 August 2019 at India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida Expressway.
Latest from Karan Sapam
- Chanakya IAS Academy signs MoU with MEPSC for introducing vocational courses
- Fortis, Gurugram raises awareness on Kidney diseases and challenges faced by patients on dialysis
- Bangladesh: 15th anniversary of Aug 21 grenade attacks today
- India’s junior women boxers win 4 gold as the team finishes with 12 medals at 3rd Nation’s Cup
- Meiraba triumphs; double delight for Tanisha and Aditi at Yonex Sunrise Krishna Khaitan All-India Junior Ranking Tournament