The 4 day one of kind hospitality event held from 7-10 August 2019 at India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida Expressway becomes the most powerful networking forum by witnessing an astounding line up of trade discussions, knowledge sessions, gastronomic demonstrations, master classes, awards night and more.With an unparalleled patronage from industry stalwarts, government institutions and state ministries coming together at one platform to address the successful growth of hospitality sector. The second edition of India International Hospitality Expo (IHE) has become the biggest hospitality hub where exhibitors, students, audience come from pan India. Also speakers from across the world and MSME company owners from North East showcased their work as part of Make in India initiative.
Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) with the support of O/o Development Commissioner (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles has arranged participation of 10 (ten) entrepreneurs/artisans from NE States in IHE – 2019 in the 4 days Mega Event held from 7-10 August 2019 at India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida Expressway.
The participation of artisans provided an unparalleled opportunity for marketing and selling as well as to generate awareness in the market of the various crafts produced by the craftsperson’s from the North Eastern Region Craft Clusters.
Latest from Ashinikumar Mutum
- 2nd State Level Barak Festival concludes; Barak Festival reminds us the importance of river in human existence: Deputy Chief Minister
- Labour Welfare Association of CAF and PD staged protest; Police disperses the protestor
- Japan’s PM proposed visit at Maibam Lotpa Ching postponed
- ILP gift is the hard work of the people of Manipur and respecting the voice of the people - CLK
- Manipuri documentary selected in Kathmandu Film Festival