Imphal Aug 11,
All Manipur Physiotherapy Association (AMPA) today staged a sit in protest at Keishampat Leimajam Leikai Community hall opposing the Clinical Establishment Act 2019.
Speaking to media persons Secretary General of AMPA Leishangthem Romenkumar said that they strongly opposed the clinical establishment act 2019 where the passing of this act will hamper their independence. He added that physiotherapy doctors will be under a profession.
Stressing on the definition by World Health Organisation Romenkumar said that the physiotherapy doctors are autonomous profession and also they are not paramedical.
The act was brought up to the parliament session on July 17, 2019 by Ministry of Health and Family.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- In Thangmeiband AC local club to start distribution of Rice and dal to all family members at free of cost
- CSOs appeal to be fair while conducting drive against illegal Saw Mills
- Outreach programme on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat
- Arjuna Awardee Surjalata Devi files case against her husband for domestic violence
- Machi High School condition in dilapidated condition despite government promises to improve it