Imphal Aug 11,
All Manipur Physiotherapy Association (AMPA) today staged a sit in protest at Keishampat Leimajam Leikai Community hall opposing the Clinical Establishment Act 2019.
Stressing on the definition by World Health Organisation Romenkumar said that the physiotherapy doctors are autonomous profession and also they are not paramedical.
The act was brought up to the parliament session on July 17, 2019 by Ministry of Health and Family.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- Pacific Golden Achiever Award-2019 to Dr Ak. Priyokumar
- Popular Front chairman objects RSS plan to open discussion on reservation
- Foundation Course of the newly admitted MBBS students
- Manipur’s titular king Leishemba attended HUNIC conference in Thailand as Special Guest
- OUR DESTINY LIES ONLY IN OUR UNITY