Imphal, Aug 10,
Mass Court arrest – a protest launched by the JAC against the mysterious death of N. Babysana which was kickstarted yesterday continues. Film star RK Somorendro popularly known as Kaiku, who had also contested the Lok Sabha Election along with another film star Athokpam Gokul today joined the mass court arrest protest. As the two renowned film personalities along with other protestors lifted their hand and came forward towards the police demanding them to arrest, the police deployed at the spot denied to arrest them. The police team told them to return back but the agitators continues. Till the filling of this story there was no report of any arrest.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- First COVID-19 case in Manipur confirmed; Curfew imposed in Imphal West & East District
- Manipur government declare total shut down till March 31; Ration card, CMHT card holders to get PDS item free of cost; Grocery shops and emergency service exempted
- Minister Nemcha Kipgen calls for peaceful co-existence & sense of brotherhood; Extended relief assistance to affected victims
- ‘Saving lives is the top priority, economy and others will follow’; CM appeals people to support “Janata Curfew” on March 22
- GSO condemn Chahsat incident