Imphal, Aug 10,
Mass Court arrest – a protest launched by the JAC against the mysterious death of N. Babysana which was kickstarted yesterday continues. Film star RK Somorendro popularly known as Kaiku, who had also contested the Lok Sabha Election along with another film star Athokpam Gokul today joined the mass court arrest protest. As the two renowned film personalities along with other protestors lifted their hand and came forward towards the police demanding them to arrest, the police deployed at the spot denied to arrest them. The police team told them to return back but the agitators continues. Till the filling of this story there was no report of any arrest.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Assam Rifle inaugurates vocational training centre and distributes solar power systems
- Manipur State Journalist Awards, 2019 conferred to 8 journalists on National Press Day
- Manju Diler visits Ccpur, takes stock of manual Labourers’ Plight
- Children should be acquainted with the beauty of nature for harmonious living: Deputy CM
- Minister Shyamkumar launches green bag at Ima Market; 2 Lakhs Green Paper Bag Distributed To Curb Plastic Pollution