Imphal, Aug 10,
Mass Court arrest – a protest launched by the JAC against the mysterious death of N. Babysana which was kickstarted yesterday continues. Film star RK Somorendro popularly known as Kaiku, who had also contested the Lok Sabha Election along with another film star Athokpam Gokul today joined the mass court arrest protest. As the two renowned film personalities along with other protestors lifted their hand and came forward towards the police demanding them to arrest, the police deployed at the spot denied to arrest them. The police team told them to return back but the agitators continues. Till the filling of this story there was no report of any arrest.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Manipur Lokayukta Website Launched; Lokayukta Will Work For The Interest Of The Public: Chairperson Nandakumar Singh
- Manipur is a land of resources : Minister Jayantakumar
- Collective Effort Can Achieve CM’s Green Manipur Mission Sooner: Forest Minister
- Assam Rifles saves snake bite victims
- DC Imphal East Reviews Preparedness Ahead of 7th Economic Census