Imphal July 25,
Various school students around Kakwa and Canchipur today formed human chain along National Highway No2 protesting against the mysterious death of Babysana.
The human chain which was organised by Apunba Ireipakki Maheiroi Sinpang Lup (AIMS) includes the students of six schools namely Imphal Public School, International School of Resources, Sofia High School, Dineshwori School and Temple of Learning and Paradise Academy.
Vice President of AIMS, Saikhom Premchand condoles the death of Babysana who died mysteriously in her hostel dormitory. He also warned that if the authorities fails to find out truth regarding the mysterious death at the earliest than AIMS will proceed various intense agitation. He further added that they will support all the movements undertaken by the JAC.
Meanwhile students of St. Patrick English School, Thangmeiband also staged sit-in-protest at Thangmeiband Meisnam Leikai.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- NEFIS stages protest rally at MU demanding Anti Sexual Harassment Committee in MU
- State Congress activists burnt effigy of Manohar Lal; This is a totalitarian regime, we are not allowed to stage democratic protest - Gaikhangam
- Manipur has everything in the field of art & culture: Prahlad Singh Patel
- SheChef Season 2; Shirui Lily Festival 2019
- Yoga can be an effective tool to counter the menace of substance abuse: Dr. Najma Heptulla