Imphal, July 15,
Three sons of the soil who were born differently and have been dedicating their service for the welfare of the differently abled people of the state were honoured in recognition to their service during the award distribution ceremony of International India Bestiz Award 2019 held at Suresh Gyan Bihar University, Jaipur. The award distribution ceremony was organised every year by NRB Foundation and Bhavya International Jaipur .
Program Manager of the Relief Centre for the Welfare of Differently Abled Persons Manipur, , Moirangthem Premier Singh, Training Consultant-cum-Project Consultant Mayengbam Bikram Luwang and Vice-President Lenin Hirom from the state of Manipur were honoured by presenting Certificate and Mementos by the organizers.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A National level Rugby player and a regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids. Jeet can be contacted at [email protected]
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- Traffic violators fined over Rs. 4 lakhs in 19 days
- My meeting with the Governor was to discuss about the improvement of Manipur Bhavan – PK Singh
- Unusual gathering of non Manipuri speaking people seen at Mantripukhri site; Perhaps impact of NRC in Assam
- Oppression of expression in Myanmar continues’
- Education(S) dept introduces ‘No School Bag Day’ for all students reading in class I to VIII