Imphal July 10,
All Manipur Muslim Students Organization (AMMSO) volunteers today inspected Rahmania High School and found out huge lack of facilities for the School.
Highlighting the various lack of facilities of the school Secretary General of AMMSO Yunush Ali Khullakpam in a press release said that the school doesn’t have any teachers for English, Social Science and Meetei Mayek.
He stated that the school was run by 11 teachers teaching a total of 285 students and also there were no separate toilets for boys and girls.
The school lacks desk, bench, computer, white board, school uniform, mid day meal, drinking water tank and many more for the class room, Yunush added.
Yunush further urged the authority to made Rahmania High School a proper government school as the present school was an aided one.
Clarifying the events that took place yesterday where volunteers of AMMSO tries to lock down MOBC Boys’ Hostel which is situated at DM College of Commerce Yunush said that they have no relation with the ones using the name of AMMSO who tried to lock the hostel.
He said that the ones using the names of AMMSO and terrifying the hostellers should come to them. And he further warned that strong actions will be taken up against those who terrified the students, if they fail to come to them.
Yunush also said that AMMSO will never do anything which is against the welfare of the students.
He appealed the people to take care of the ones who are using the names of AMMSO.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University.
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- Sit-in-protest staged against the mysterious death of N. Babysana; JAC says the minor girl was murdered
- Vehicle fallen at Imphal River recovered
- Volunteers of MPCC staged sit-in-protest against price hike
- Sit in protest staged against the non availability of Head of Institution; Warns Bishop House to shut the school down if they fail to send the Father
- Anti Repression Day: Army brutalities under the shadow of draconian Act AFSPA highlighted