Imphal July 10,
All Manipur Muslim Students Organization (AMMSO) volunteers today inspected Rahmania High School and found out huge lack of facilities for the School.
Highlighting the various lack of facilities of the school Secretary General of AMMSO Yunush Ali Khullakpam in a press release said that the school doesn’t have any teachers for English, Social Science and Meetei Mayek.
He stated that the school was run by 11 teachers teaching a total of 285 students and also there were no separate toilets for boys and girls.
The school lacks desk, bench, computer, white board, school uniform, mid day meal, drinking water tank and many more for the class room, Yunush added.
Yunush further urged the authority to made Rahmania High School a proper government school as the present school was an aided one.
Clarifying the events that took place yesterday where volunteers of AMMSO tries to lock down MOBC Boys’ Hostel which is situated at DM College of Commerce Yunush said that they have no relation with the ones using the name of AMMSO who tried to lock the hostel.
He said that the ones using the names of AMMSO and terrifying the hostellers should come to them. And he further warned that strong actions will be taken up against those who terrified the students, if they fail to come to them.
Yunush also said that AMMSO will never do anything which is against the welfare of the students.
He appealed the people to take care of the ones who are using the names of AMMSO.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- Union Health Minister assures to enhance medical institutions of the state
- Foundation stone laid for the first museum of tribal freedom fighters at Makhel Village in Senapati
- Four persons released through bail in July by CJM Churachandpur still in judicial custody till date
- Babysana’s case: Governor tells JAC to give 164 statement of Victim’s family at CBI
- We also need to do it like the incident in Bihar where the public fined the police for not fastening seat belt - CM Biren