Imphal May 22,
Continuing with its larger aim to serve veterans and their families, Kakching Battalion of 28 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of IGAR (South) conducted a medical camp for ex-servicemen and their families at Salluk Company Operating Base on Yesterday.
Kakching Battalion Assam Rifles medical staff provided medical treatment to ex-servicemen, their families, veer naries and children. Apart from providing necessary medical assistance, basic knowledge on health education, hygiene and sanitation were also imparted.
The medical checkup shows Assam Rifles resolve to serve those who served the nation. The ex-servicemen of Salluk thanked the Kakching battalion and assured their full co-operation in spreading message of peace and harmony.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Assam Rifles Conducts Free Health Awareness Campaign
- Seminar Cum Awareness Programme On TDS Held
- Bamboo plantation can be an alternative to Jhum cultivation: Forest Minister Th. Shyamkumar
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Oscar Winning Italian Film-Cinema Paradiso to be Screened with interaction session On June 16 At 5 Pm