Imphal, May 21,
Armed rebel group KCP –MC has given ultimatum to two persons whom they claimed to be a shield of the Director RIMS to clarify their misdeed within two days and also put ban to the engineering cell. The outfit however said that there will be no disturbance on the treatment of patients in the hospital.
The statement said that contract works pertaining for procuring supplies and materials pertaining to the treatment of patients and function of the hospital are also not banned. Furthermore, the outfit also warned RIMS doctors who have taken non practicing allowance to refrain from doing private practice. The outfit said that if the surrounding hospitals become a battlefield, the Director is squarely responsible for it.
It also claimed that the party had found more evidences of corruption in RIMS. In order to extend the term for holding the post of Director of RIMS and to seek favour of Governor on this matter, a person related to Governor was given a contract for construction of roads for Type 2, 3 and 4 quarters, it added.
It said RIMS Director has swindled one Crore rupees on the contract for the construction of external boundary fencing from BSNL office up to SIB gate. The contract was taken up by the Director bypassing all other projects.
Latest from Karan Sapam
- KYKL observes 26th Martyrs Memorial Day; Pays floral tribute
- NEFIS organizes candle light march at Delhi University demanding justice for Babysana
- Private hospitals – in imperative call for a robust CGHS system
- Internationally Acclaimed Award Winning Iranian Film-The Wind Will Carry Us Directed By: Abbas Kiarostami
- Indian shuttlers win a gold and two silver medals at World Senior Badminton Championships