Imphal, May 16,
Teaching and the non-teaching staff of Catholic School Canchipur today denied the allegation leveled by an armed group KCP-MC against the school Principal. A meeting held today discussed the allegation leveled against the school principal today afternoon at the school premises.
On the allegation, a statement released by the Teaching and the non-teaching staff of Catholic School Canchipur after the meeting today evening appealed to the outfit that to the knowledge of the staffs the school has received no complaints about the molestation charges so far.
And about the school admission policy, each school under Catholic Educational Society is independent in the decision making; there is no question of handling the admission of other schools. We acknowledge our sincere and honest appeal to the outfit that the allegation is false. If the allegation is true, let there be a proper procedure for the establishment of justice.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur.
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- ‘School PHAGATHANSHI’ campaign only at initial stage; criticism to it is more like killing the baby before birth says Edn. Minister
- KIL observes 9th Foundation day We will fight all form of oppression - Memcha
- Man drown in Thoubal River
- Under trial person for minor rape case caught again for another rape charge
- Chandel District Teachers have Not Received Salaries for 2 Months