Imphal, April 19,
Dr. M. Nara, candidate of the Communist Party of India in the Inner Manipur Parliamentary constituency today alleges foul play at 6 polling stations of Andro Assembly constituency.
Talking to reporters Dr. Nara said that Minister Shyamkumar, used unfair means by not allowing any other supporters of other political parties inside the polling station. He urges immediate intervention of the Election Commission of India and demanded re-poll of the 6 polling stations.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Arunachal Pradesh MLA Tirong Aboh along with 6 others killed in ambush by suspected NSCN-IM cadres
- Poll result prediction: ‘to be or not to be ...’
- AIFUCTO stands with AMCTA’s demand for implementation of 7th UGC pay scale
- The wrath of Mother Nature: Mercury is rising
- Dr. Heptulla lauds the nurses of Manipur; says they are highly demanded outside the state