Journalist Rabi Takhellambam, added his work double by not only reporting for the needy and deprived people but also by helping the aged people getting their share of government welfare schemes. The journalist personally helped aged people of Keirenbikhok village in Wangjing Tentha Assembly constituency in getting Ayushman Bharat Yojna card, a centrally sponsored scheme under the Ayushman Bharat Mission of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) Govt. of India without letting them spending a single penny.
Under the scheme, card holders will get medical treatment facilities covering upto Rs. 5 lakhs.
Rabi said, “Journalist can do social service in addition to reporting the voice of the needy people”. He said that he will help more people in getting the government beneficiary at his capacity.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- SC gives 4 weeks time to Speaker of Manipur Legislative Assembly to decide on disqualification of Forest Minister Shyamkumar
- Differences between Manipur’s CSOs and NSCN-IM likely to end soon
- Rebel group ASUK, UNLF lambast MP Dr. RK Ranjan terming his Khangabok speech as irresponsible
- When you fail to control the L& O, why intimidation to journalists
- AR Rifleman detained and harassed IPS officer on duty at Imphal – Moreh road