Journalist Rabi Takhellambam, added his work double by not only reporting for the needy and deprived people but also by helping the aged people getting their share of government welfare schemes. The journalist personally helped aged people of Keirenbikhok village in Wangjing Tentha Assembly constituency in getting Ayushman Bharat Yojna card, a centrally sponsored scheme under the Ayushman Bharat Mission of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) Govt. of India without letting them spending a single penny.
Under the scheme, card holders will get medical treatment facilities covering upto Rs. 5 lakhs.
Rabi said, “Journalist can do social service in addition to reporting the voice of the needy people”. He said that he will help more people in getting the government beneficiary at his capacity.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Shirui Lily Festival concludes with much fanfare;Governor Dr. Heptulla worries about the existence of Shirui Lily due to climate change impact
- 128th Manipur Police Raising Day Held; Government committed to uphold the territorial integrity of the state: CM
- An Introspection to the Shirui Lily Festival
- The taste of SINGJU: Manipuri traditional snack that bridge love bondage between new lovers of yesteryears
- Manipur HC quashes MPSC – 2016 main examination; directs CBI to investigate