Imphal, Feb 27,
Speaking on the occasion as resource person, Ak. Shantikumar SIngh, Deputy Superintendant (OPS), Bishnupur, said that most of the cause of accidents in the Nambol-Moirang Stretch is due to intoxication. He requested the members of the public to avoid speeding and wear ISI certified helmets.
A quiz competition was also held and prizes was distributed by the dignitaries. Lecturers, assistant professors, members of NGO, news correspondents, students and trainees of news reporting were present during the said programme.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Arunachal Pradesh MLA Tirong Aboh along with 6 others killed in ambush by suspected NSCN-IM cadres
- Poll result prediction: ‘to be or not to be ...’
- AIFUCTO stands with AMCTA’s demand for implementation of 7th UGC pay scale
- The wrath of Mother Nature: Mercury is rising
- Dr. Heptulla lauds the nurses of Manipur; says they are highly demanded outside the state