Imphal, Dec 31,
The United NGOs mission Manipur (UNMM) expressed its deep condolence over the sudden demise of Pu Thangkhosei Haokip, KUMPIPA, Kuki Inpi on December 28.
UNMM said that it acknowledged and appreciated for the able leadership of the departed soul to work with us in our common journey for sustainable peace and reconciliation in Manipur.
“He was very dedicated and notable leader who always stand for honesty, integrity, hard work and welfare. He was also very genuine leader who always worked across the ethnic communities and NGOs of the state for strengthening relationship for peaceful co-existence and mutual respect among the kuki, Meitei and other.
The untimely demise of Pu Thangkhosei Haokip is not only irreparable loss to kuki community but also for the people in Manipur and North East india.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Husband appointed as a consultant by MCPCR Chairperson gets Rs. 9,10,000/- as hiring charge for his own vehicles
- With by-election likely to announce anytime, hardcore state BJP workers worry as party establishment yet to be restructured
- I have asked office bearers to continue service until new appointment - Prof. S. Tikendra
- Tears still wet the eys of many widows of extrajudicial victims
- “Prejudices for unalike religions”