Imphal, Dec 6,
A statement by L. Parijat Singh, PS to the Congress MLA Khumukcham Joykishan today rubbished BJP spokesperson Ch. Bijoy’s statement terming it as totally false and baseless.
“If someone suspects the affidavit of the MLA, he should go to the court not to the media”, Parijat said.
He further mocks the BJP spokesperson Ch. Bijoy for having no knowledge that it is prejudice commenting about matters which is pending in the court of law. He also added that MLA Joykishan will not go down to the level of such spokesperson who cannot even listen carefully what others’ say.
“Our MLA still accept debate from any BJP member not less than the rank of MLA regarding the issue which the MLA claims that the present BJP led Manipur Government is unconstitutional”, Parijat said.
Meanwhile MLA Joyikishan extended his appreciation to the Press Council of India for taking up Suo-Moto case in Kishorchand Wangkhemcha’s arrest. He expects that justice will be delivered to the jailed journalist and his family at the earliest.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- AIFUCTO stands with AMCTA’s demand for implementation of 7th UGC pay scale
- The wrath of Mother Nature: Mercury is rising
- Dr. Heptulla lauds the nurses of Manipur; says they are highly demanded outside the state
- Kumbi BJYM President threatened by State Veterinary dept. staffs
- 4 plus 4 is always equal to 8: But there is something to worry