Imphal, Dec 6,
A statement by L. Parijat Singh, PS to the Congress MLA Khumukcham Joykishan today rubbished BJP spokesperson Ch. Bijoy’s statement terming it as totally false and baseless.
“If someone suspects the affidavit of the MLA, he should go to the court not to the media”, Parijat said.
He further mocks the BJP spokesperson Ch. Bijoy for having no knowledge that it is prejudice commenting about matters which is pending in the court of law. He also added that MLA Joykishan will not go down to the level of such spokesperson who cannot even listen carefully what others’ say.
“Our MLA still accept debate from any BJP member not less than the rank of MLA regarding the issue which the MLA claims that the present BJP led Manipur Government is unconstitutional”, Parijat said.
Meanwhile MLA Joyikishan extended his appreciation to the Press Council of India for taking up Suo-Moto case in Kishorchand Wangkhemcha’s arrest. He expects that justice will be delivered to the jailed journalist and his family at the earliest.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- MU in dire straits –Part 5: Discrepancies exposed in awarding of publicity and media related works for 105th ISC
- Manipur University in dire straits –Part -4: 49 contract staffs appointed at MU during Administrator Jarnail Singh’s era; MU community’s silence over its legitimacy
- The way forward towards civility
- Manipur University in Dire Straits (Part -3) Violating Rule 150 & 155 of the GFR, MU procured over 17 lakhs worth equipments
- Earlier it was outlaws, then the govt. Machineries, Now the CSOs started infringing to media freedom