Imphal, Dec 6,
A statement by L. Parijat Singh, PS to the Congress MLA Khumukcham Joykishan today rubbished BJP spokesperson Ch. Bijoy’s statement terming it as totally false and baseless.
“If someone suspects the affidavit of the MLA, he should go to the court not to the media”, Parijat said.
He further mocks the BJP spokesperson Ch. Bijoy for having no knowledge that it is prejudice commenting about matters which is pending in the court of law. He also added that MLA Joykishan will not go down to the level of such spokesperson who cannot even listen carefully what others’ say.
“Our MLA still accept debate from any BJP member not less than the rank of MLA regarding the issue which the MLA claims that the present BJP led Manipur Government is unconstitutional”, Parijat said.
Meanwhile MLA Joyikishan extended his appreciation to the Press Council of India for taking up Suo-Moto case in Kishorchand Wangkhemcha’s arrest. He expects that justice will be delivered to the jailed journalist and his family at the earliest.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James