Imphal, Dec 6,
Popular Front of India General Secretary M. Mohammed Ali Jinnah in a statement issued here today held Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath responsible for Sangh Parivar violence and killing of the police officer Subodh Kumar Singh and a youth named Sumith in Bulandshahr. “What happened there is not an isolated incident, but it is the latest in the series of cow terrorist acts that has become a routine ever since Yogi Adityanath government has assumed power in the state. It is also not first time that the Hindu Yuva Vahini goons, founded by Yogi himself are in the forefront of mob lynching of humans in the name of protecting cows. He has degraded Uttar Pradesh of the Indian Republic into an Animal Farm where Jungle Raj is the system, cows only are safe and human lives are the targets”, the statement said.
The statement further added that the Sangh Parivar sponsored cow terrorism has created a dangerous situation where any Muslim or Dalit can get killed by communally frenzied mobs merely on an allegation of cow trade or beef eating. In this context, the complaint raised by the relatives of the officer that Subodh Kumar Singh was killed in a conspiracy as he was probing Akhlaq lynching case cannot be dismissed away. This new phase of cow terrorist killing spree has conveyed an added message that those police officers who honesty probe lynching cases also would not be spared.
The preliminary investigations by police officials and eyewitnesses accounts of the Bulandshahr tragedy point towards a pre-planned attempt at spreading communal tension. All available evidences point to the hands of Hindutva elements themselves in hanging cow carcasses in the sugar cane field. The report of their ulterior motive to foil the Muslim congregation held in the locality has also to be probed.
Mohammed Ali Jinnah has demanded judicial enquiry by a panel of sitting judges to unearth the conspiracies involved in the incidence. He also sought the intervention of President of India to save the state form the misrule of Yogi Government.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- No timeframe for solution of Naga Issue in Governor Ravi’s Address to Assembly
- Hope for the common people; Hopefully the lady IPS officer understands how the common people suffer traveling on Imphal-Moreh road
- Manipur University in Dire Straits – (Part -2) MU authority dishonours RTI Act; Provide false information in connection with expenditure of 105 Indian Science Congress
- 6 more major rebel group call 12 hours total shut down on Republic Day
- Fate of Manipur University in dire straits; More irregularities found (Part -1)