Chandel, Sept. 5,
Rashtriya Poshan Maah (National Nutrition Month) for Chandel District was officially launched today by Secretary (Revenue/CAF & PD)and Disrtict Go To Village Nodal Officer, Shri T.Ranjit Singh. The Rashtriya Poshan Maah which is going to be observed throughout the month was officially launched today at Purum Chumbang Village community hall alongside the 11th episode of the Go to Village Mission’s camp which is also being held at the village on Tuesday.
Speaking about the Go To Village Mission, Secretary (Revenue/CAF & PD) and District Go To Village Nodal Officer, Shri T.Ranjit Singh said that though everyone is well aware about the objectives of the mission as it’s been going on since 1st of May, he reiterated that delivering of serves to our door step is one of the main objects of the mission. He further praised the specially department of Veterinary and animal husbandry and other departments for doing a good job during this mission.
As part of the today’s GTV program besides the services provided on spot, different departments like CAF & PD, Agriculture, Horticulture, Education Department etc. distributed many items to their respective beneficiaries.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Govt. lays foundation stones for improvement of 60 Govt. Schools
- Minister Biswajit stresses on teachers’ role in shaping students’ future
- Minister Jayantakumar Cheques Amounting Rs. 57,50000 Distributed To Five ADCs
- Assam Rifles Celebrates 73rd Independence Day
- ARMY recovers huge cache of Arms and Ammunition in Noney district of Manipur