Home » Fire from short circuit destroys house in Sehlon Village

Fire from short circuit destroys house in Sehlon Village

by Rinku Khumukcham
0 comment 1 minutes read

IT News
Imphal, June 29:

A devastating fire broke out at Sehlon Village in Chandel District today morning at around 5:00 am and a house was razed to ashes in the inferno. The house belongs to one Doukholun Touthang (50), son of Langjam Touthang of Sehlon Village in Khengjoi Sub-division, Chandel District under Molcham Police Station.
As per report reaching here, no resident of the house was hurt, however almost all the properties of the house were destroyed in the inferno including a car, which was bought a few months back parked in the vicinity of the house. The properties worth damaged in the fire is yet to be estimated till the filing of this report.
The source of the fire is said to have been caused by the spark from an electric Short Circuit. The neighbours joined hands with the Assam Rifles posted at the village to put out the fire.

You may also like

Leave a Comment


Imphal Times is a daily English newspaper published in Imphal and is registered with Registrar of the Newspapers for India with Regd. No MANENG/2013/51092


©2023 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Hosted by eManipur!

Adblock Detected

Please support us by disabling your AdBlocker extension from your browsers for our website.