By -Inamul Haq
Fanon further argues that a man in colonial rule is always desirous and the colonizer knows it well. While applying it to the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The picture is visible and society had witnessed that middle class person are becoming elite class in a short spam of time. There are thousand of individuals who do not earn but having luxurious life. Where does the money comes from? While on the other side, the colonizer make mass relationship with the colonized in which force is being used to show off exhibitionist. His occupation reminds the individual that I am slave forever. In this relationship, the colonizer keeps the anger alive in their subjects by depriving them from basic rights and trapped him in the chains of colonialism. From 1990’s, the Kashmir valley witnessed the more violence in the form of killings, torture, detention, disappearance and so on. All these methods are common in the colonialism and such laws are implemented that keeps legal system salient. These laws were termed as emergency laws and these are amended from time to time according the condition of the people. The recent approach of India towards Kashmir is the sign of colonial rule. The highway ban, militarisation, internet ban, detention of political opponents are the visible signs through which colonial rules are imposed on the people, so that to break their will. Besides, the violations are being justified on the name of emergency by citing different article from international humanitarian laws.
Latest from Karan Sapam
- Big Bang Edge Test – A Benevolent Explosion of Opportunities that will enable you to Discover your True Calling
- Chanakya IAS Academy signs MoU with MEPSC for introducing vocational courses
- Fortis, Gurugram raises awareness on Kidney diseases and challenges faced by patients on dialysis
- Bangladesh: 15th anniversary of Aug 21 grenade attacks today
- India’s junior women boxers win 4 gold as the team finishes with 12 medals at 3rd Nation’s Cup