By - JOYSHREE HEISNAM
From across the sea,I dare see
I see a light,
Through ethereal strings of time.
I see a dim light.
Which I hold in heart as
A token of pride.
For that you are a jewel
A jewel which beacon me .
The path to you is narrow and dark .
I have become the battlefield,
Of mind and heart through the way.
These humble beginnigs to you.
Distant one,is indeed a Distant.
Whence came this, two ethereal path.
Celestial shine, I did
In that hope, radiant light
I distantly approached you.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James
- Fighting COVID-19: lockdown is not the best policy – RPF
- Legitimacy to the granting of Lhukhosei Zou on bail by Justice A. Noutuneshwari questioned
- Social worker Sanjoy re-arrested under NSA after released by court
- UCM urges to disclose action taken report on the existing NSCN-IM camp in Manipur