By - JOYSHREE HEISNAM
I am tired of
finding my way,
Lost all my findings in the finding ,
Lost all my energy ,the little sweet , the happiness ,
The every token of emotion .
I guess that’s what my life is all about ,
To be gone is never gone , serenity is all I need now .
A serene sleep without worries of tomorrow .
Little did I know , I would be like this.
I fell in love with the wilderness of the bewitched .
Slowly,slowly it engulfed me .
I know at the moment , I am mixed with emotions.
But know dear, wilderness ,I love you a lot.
But for a while , I intend to have a sound sleep.
Do wake me up on the never ending day ,
Of our world we created.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Political crisis remains unsettled; BJP Central leaders to review MLAs performance during the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Central leaders will come and decide for solution – Th. Bishwajit
- Remembering the great Uprising
- When CM Biren meets Minister Bishwajit
- Revolt by dissidents is a lesson for CM N. Biren Singh