By - JOYSHREE HEISNAM
I am tired of
finding my way,
Lost all my findings in the finding ,
Lost all my energy ,the little sweet , the happiness ,
The every token of emotion .
I guess that’s what my life is all about ,
To be gone is never gone , serenity is all I need now .
A serene sleep without worries of tomorrow .
Little did I know , I would be like this.
I fell in love with the wilderness of the bewitched .
Slowly,slowly it engulfed me .
I know at the moment , I am mixed with emotions.
But know dear, wilderness ,I love you a lot.
But for a while , I intend to have a sound sleep.
Do wake me up on the never ending day ,
Of our world we created.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James
- Fighting COVID-19: lockdown is not the best policy – RPF
- Legitimacy to the granting of Lhukhosei Zou on bail by Justice A. Noutuneshwari questioned
- Social worker Sanjoy re-arrested under NSA after released by court
- UCM urges to disclose action taken report on the existing NSCN-IM camp in Manipur