By- Parthajit Borah
Gliding smile at your lips often
troubled me asking the colour of spring.
I smell your appealing eyes
to flow my love sea .
Sliding clouds silently winks behind
the vastness of thoughts.
Night is preparing fighting against the day with all the vigour.
Heart is still drying in the hope of a downpour to drench my withered chest.
Flying star swiftly falls at your lips
Challenging all the periphery of heart.
Echoes are fell in the ocean of profound
silence for the rustling of pain.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Cross Country Race for mass awareness held
- Assam Rifles conducts village Chiefs conclave
- Rifles Ex-Servicemen Rally
- Technology needs to be strengthened to put the one nation one card scheme into reality: Ram Vilas Paswan
- Start Up Conclave: Manipur gifted with natural beauty and people with talents- CM