By- Parthajit Borah
Wreathing a garland of new aspiration
running the kite in the horizon.
Eyeing on the evils flowering
the zeal of life.
A latent flame of emerald sea
rising from the profundity.
thousand hopes for countrymen.
A spotless moonlight of Indian sky
flickers vigorous dreams for us.
A nomadic cry of state frames
the constitution of love.
Appealing poem of India
for lighting the flame again.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24