By- Parthajit Borah
Wreathing a garland of new aspiration
running the kite in the horizon.
Eyeing on the evils flowering
the zeal of life.
A latent flame of emerald sea
rising from the profundity.
thousand hopes for countrymen.
A spotless moonlight of Indian sky
flickers vigorous dreams for us.
A nomadic cry of state frames
the constitution of love.
Appealing poem of India
for lighting the flame again.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Doner Approves 176.43 Crores for different schemes in the state
- Ukhrul Baby League Football Cup - 2019 Launched By AR
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Joint Team Apprehends Cadre Involved In Ambush On Assam Rifles
- Minister Shyamkumar opens rural market shed in Senapati; Inspects ongoing projects in Imphal East