By- Parthajit Borah
If I would know what
I may swing in the cosy womb of Phalguna.
Every careful sights often trouble
To find me at a long distance.
If I would know what the spring
says on my ears.
To whisper the lost song of my blue tongue.
If I would know what Nymph
smells at my salty bosom.
May be the insipid juice of late winter.
Echoes of grief nest a black cabin
To sing the song of late night ethos.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24