By- Parthajit Borah
If I would know what
I may swing in the cosy womb of Phalguna.
Every careful sights often trouble
To find me at a long distance.
If I would know what the spring
says on my ears.
To whisper the lost song of my blue tongue.
If I would know what Nymph
smells at my salty bosom.
May be the insipid juice of late winter.
Echoes of grief nest a black cabin
To sing the song of late night ethos.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Doner Approves 176.43 Crores for different schemes in the state
- Ukhrul Baby League Football Cup - 2019 Launched By AR
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Joint Team Apprehends Cadre Involved In Ambush On Assam Rifles
- Minister Shyamkumar opens rural market shed in Senapati; Inspects ongoing projects in Imphal East