By : Parthajit Borah.
A pall of grief darken my soft bosom
Sprinkling the seeds of Sobing on the cold bank of my heart,
I often cry at the moonless night
Where a cold sea sails in my teary eyes.
I quarrel with anxiety and trepidation
Which incessently disturb my childish
Longings to swing free at the pendulum
Of lost and found .
Let me sail the sea of hope to
Replant my lost faith in your heart.
Let me breath the air of ecstasy
To smile at my own shadow.
Let me sleep in my cosy slumber
Let frighten my dark dreams
Which everyday chases me at dead of night.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Indian Army ensures safe return of missing Arunachali youth from the Tibet Autonomous region of China
- MCS Association of Manipur donates to CM COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Ex-MLAs Association condole the demise of Dr. L. Chandramani
- UNLF appeals exemption of interest from the debtors by money lenders
- After disqualification of Th. Shyamkumar, portfolios hold by him allocated to CM and Dy. CM