Thoubal, Oct 7: When apprehension about the influx of non-local particularly the Rohingya migrants in the state of Manipur, four non-locals who were found loitering at Khangabok Part-III area in a suspicious manner were rounded up by locals of the area. When the said non locals enquired by the locals did not possess any verification documents. However, they stated to have been stayed at a rented room at Hapta in Imphal West. All the four were handed over to Thoubal police for proper verification
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Doner Approves 176.43 Crores for different schemes in the state
- Ukhrul Baby League Football Cup - 2019 Launched By AR
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Joint Team Apprehends Cadre Involved In Ambush On Assam Rifles
- Minister Shyamkumar opens rural market shed in Senapati; Inspects ongoing projects in Imphal East