Imphal, Aug 26: The 10 th State Level Pine Apple festival was innugurated today by Education Minister L. Jayentakumar today at Khousabung in Churachandpur district. Speaking on the occasion L. Jayentakumar appreciated the organisers over the effort to boost pineapple growers. He said that such a festival will motivate the growers besides giving opportunity for interaction between the grower and buyer . He also said that the state government under the leadership of Chief Minister N Biren Singh will extend every help encourage pineapple growers.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Doner Approves 176.43 Crores for different schemes in the state
- Ukhrul Baby League Football Cup - 2019 Launched By AR
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Joint Team Apprehends Cadre Involved In Ambush On Assam Rifles
- Minister Shyamkumar opens rural market shed in Senapati; Inspects ongoing projects in Imphal East