Imphal, Aug 26: The 10 th State Level Pine Apple festival was innugurated today by Education Minister L. Jayentakumar today at Khousabung in Churachandpur district. Speaking on the occasion L. Jayentakumar appreciated the organisers over the effort to boost pineapple growers. He said that such a festival will motivate the growers besides giving opportunity for interaction between the grower and buyer . He also said that the state government under the leadership of Chief Minister N Biren Singh will extend every help encourage pineapple growers.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Technological Determinism: Privacy vs. Surveillance
- Tackling Workplace Unethical Behaviour
- Minister Letpao inspects Molcham PS in Indo-Myanmar border, distributes essential items to adjoining area
- More Manipuri residents return from Delhi and Bengaluru in special train
- JFA mourns untimely demise of journalist Pijush Das