The construction of temporary market sheds came to a grinding halt when MLA Joykishan of Thangmeiband Assembly Constituency intervened. The labourers were force to stopped working and the GI sheet and plastic walls erected on the roadside for construction of the market sheds had been forcibly removed. The construction is being underway after the two Kwairamband Keithel has been put to a danger level after the damage in the 6.8 magnitude of Jan 4.
Narrating the whole incident to our staff reporter, MLA Joykishan said that he came to the site of the construction of the temporary market sheds today morning around 9:30 am, which fall in the jurisdiction of his constituency and asked who is constructing the market sheds and under whose authority. A man who is said to be the contractor of the work said that the work was being executed under the instruction of the Chief Engineer and Superintending Engineer of PWD and being supervised by Assistant Engineer Uttam.
MLA Joykishan warned official of stern action if the law is violated.
These are news contributed by our verified users. The News are verified by our team and published.
Latest from ImphalTimes
- LEARNING HOW TO LEARN: Unlocking your Learning Potentials THINK OF YOUR LEARNING
- Health checkup camps organized for Delhi Traffic Police
- Rubber Board’s Effort to enhance Rubber production in Manipur
- Mega Medical Camp : Assam Rifles civic action Programme
- Double delight for Gayatri Gopichand at Senior Ranking Tournament as Lakshya Sen fights hard for the title win
Lichai Saturday, 16 January 2016 20:54 Comment Link
Thika Pemba MLAs si Lichai pidrabadi thika Kaoba Ngamloidouri