Imphal, July 18: Licensed vendors of Purana Bazar Khwairamband Market today put a restriction to enter the market place urging the government to provide an arrangement for the street vendors as the street vendors create inconvenience to the buyers and passersby. The mothers further urged the government authority to provide a solution as soon as possible or further agitation will continue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CRPF distributes Water Storage Tank to marginalized peoples of Mongsangei area
- ARMY recovers large quantities of weapons and warlike stores in Namsa
- PWD, PHED discuss ways to minimise public inconveniences
- 7th Economic Census 2019 Launched In Churachandpur and Pherzawl
- 1st CSR Conclave of the North East; CM invites corporate for partnership with state government