Imphal July 17: JAC formed against the death of Sairem (o) Sushila Devi and Meira Paibi Tongbram Leikai condemned the report of the Investigation officer and urged to give death penalty to the accused who involved in the case.In a press meet held today at Sagolband Tera Tongbram Leikai community hall member of the JAC said that the investigating officer of the case is trying to dispose the case saying that it was suicide.M. Sumati Devi, Secretary of Tongbram Leikai Meira Paibi said that the Sushila’s case was not suicide. It was a murder. Those who involved in killing her should be given death penalty.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CRPF distributes Water Storage Tank to marginalized peoples of Mongsangei area
- ARMY recovers large quantities of weapons and warlike stores in Namsa
- PWD, PHED discuss ways to minimise public inconveniences
- 7th Economic Census 2019 Launched In Churachandpur and Pherzawl
- 1st CSR Conclave of the North East; CM invites corporate for partnership with state government