Imphal, June 29:
United People’s Administrative Council (UPACO) in a press release has urged the concerned authority to restore Operation facility at the Thoubal District Hospital, which have been suspended for the last two months. The Council have lamented that the district Hospital with 50 doctors and 40 nurses have suspended their operation facility after multiple staffs of the hospital have been pulled up for Covid-19 duty at other centres. The Council further added that suspension of the facility has brought extreme hardship to the public of the two districts of Thoubal and Kakching which are mostly rural poor farmers, as they have to now rely on expensive private hospitals for such facilities.
Latest from Kshetrimayum Birosh Singh
- The changing trend of Media in Manipur
- KSA seeks public debate and consensus before inclusion of Manipuri script in Indian currency
- Manipur University accords warm reception to Its COVID-19 volunteers
- Health department says no community transmission in Manipur
- ACOAM-Lup celebrates 20th Foundation day