Gangtok, June 25:
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Sikkim Centre, Tadong have handed over locally made hand sanitizers as per guidelines of World Health Organization, to Traffic Police and Police Head Quarters, Gangtok today.
The initiative of free distribution of the above items was taken up under the guidance of Director of the institute, Prof. Pulok K Mukherjee. The distribution was made in view of the shortage of supply and high cost of hand sanitizers in the market area.
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Sikkim Centre has been distributing hand sanitizers to frontline workers to fight the COVID-19 pandemic and is ready to help in the future to fight the pandemic. This is in continuation in the effort of distribution of hand sanitizer and surface disinfectant to frontline workers of Sikkim and providing help to STNM in the form of consumables for COVID testing.
Latest from Huirem Naresh
- UNMM shows serious concerns over the rise in crime against women; expressed shock and urges govt. to punish culprits behind the killing of 23 years old girl
- BMS presses EPF 26% for 2015, 2016 to contract labours of MHM Society
- JFA mourns demise of media corona-warrior in Orissa
- EEVFAM demands speedy justice delivery to fake encounter victims
- ANTA congratulate Dr Hmunshel Jasha over his appointment as Scientist at CSIR - IITM