Imphal, June 6:
11 (eleven) more persons who have return from outside the state and have been on quarantine were tested positive with novel Coronavirus late yesterday night. With this the number of people infected by the virus has reached 143. So far 11 (eleven) infected with the virus have been recovered from RIMS today leaving the number of active positive cases to 91.
Of those eleven persons detected with the virus 3 are from Pherzawl district and 8 (eight) are from Churachandpur district.
As recorded today, total confirmed cases with novel Coronavirus in India has reached 2,37,754 and as many as 1,13,524 have been recovered 1,13,567 leaving the number of active case to 1,17,524. Number of death has also reached 6,650 so far.
Maharashtra tops the country with the number of confirmed cases with coronavirus to 80,229. The number of death is recorded at 2,849. As per report number of recovered patient is 35,156 and the active case is 42,224.
Latest from Huirem Naresh
- KKL Received Humanitarian Award
- ATSUM serious to the functioning of TA & HD; threatens stir
- JFA insists on mass Covid-19 screening for media employees
- NEFIS demands subsidy for fertilizers
- Nagaland declared disturbed area for 6 more months; ‘Law and order situation in Nagaland, disturbed and dangerous’ – Home Ministry