Imphal, June 5:
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Takyelpat have handed over one Real Time-PCR (Quant Studio TM 5) to Government of Mizoram to facilitate the COVID-19 testing laboratory set up at the Zoram Medical College, Aizawl today.
The equipment along with consumables was airlifted from the Imphal airport by a helicopter arranged by Mizoram Government and the same was formally handed over to the authority of Department of Science and Technology. Govt. of Mizoram by the scientists and staff of Aizwal Centre of IBSD. RT- PCR is one of the most accurate laboratory method for detecting, tracking and studying the Coronavirus.
The equipment along with consumable was lent on the request of govt. of Mizoram and Zoram Medical College.
Latest from Huirem Naresh
- KKL Received Humanitarian Award
- ATSUM serious to the functioning of TA & HD; threatens stir
- JFA insists on mass Covid-19 screening for media employees
- NEFIS demands subsidy for fertilizers
- Nagaland declared disturbed area for 6 more months; ‘Law and order situation in Nagaland, disturbed and dangerous’ – Home Ministry