Imphal June 2:
Institute of Bioresearches and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Takyelpat has been supporting the COVID testing facilities at RIMS and JNIMS by sending various scientists and researchers to cope up with the shortage of trained manpower.
A statement by the Senior Administrative Officer of IBSD, Imphal said that the institute has been working to support the testing facilities at RIMS and JNIMS under the guidance of its Director, Prof. Pulok Kumar Mukherjee with available resources and expertise.
One Scientist fellow, one post doctoral fellow and one research scholar under the guidance of Dr. Indira Devi, Scientist –D has been helping to VRDL and MDRU of RIMS Imphal. The statement also added that the IBSD , Imphal have already lent one RT-PCR and RNA Extraction equipment to RIMS, Imphal to reduce the testing load at their center. Another RT-PCR was also lent to JNIMS testing center earlier the statement said.
Latest from Guru Aribam Naocha
- IPSA blames agriculture department of present fertiliser crisis; Warns intense agitation
- EHWF condemn the increasing act of crime against women in Manipur
- NH-2 Motbung-Sapermeina stretch in pathetic conditions, citizens & Organizations decries negligence
- Gyanendro Ningombam elected as new Hockey India President
- 5th death anniversary of Robinhood; JCILPS not satisfy with the present ILPS in Manipur , calls it toothless regulations