Imphal, May 14:
As part of its ongoing effort to provide relief to the less fortunate people of the state who are feeling the adverse impact due to the Covid -19 pandemic and ongoing lockdown, United Peoples’ Front (UPF) Manipur volunteers of the organization today distributed food items to widows below 60 years residing around areas of Mayanglangjing Taning, Kadangban part–3, Kangchup Chingkhong ,Nongchup keithalmanbi and konthoujam of Imphal west District. The front further state that during COVID -19 Pandemic the front will continue to distribute relief materials to the people of Manipur.
Latest from Sh Ajit
- Labour minister instructs officials to form task force to timely address labour shortage
- Make sure that all farmers get fertilizer on time - UPF
- COVID-19: Manipur has 342 active cases, tally stands at 540
- NSCN-K calls upon frontline workers of COVID-19 Pandemic to be more transparent and responsible
- Seram Nekan felicitated HSLC Toppers