Imphal, May 3
Volunteers of the International peace and Social Advancement (IPSA) today distributed edible items to around 160 Rickshaw pullers who have been struggling hard during the lockdown called to break the chain of the COVID -19 Pandemic. Most of the rickshaw pullers who are presently staying at urban areas including Imphal East and Imphal West are staying at rented houses and have been often deprived of getting the essential items distributed by the government through the MLAs as they are not enrolled in the voter list.
Latest from Sh Ajit
- Save Nambul River: Mrs. Grimwood’s Nambul part of the story will be contrasting if written today
- Labour minister instructs officials to form task force to timely address labour shortage
- Make sure that all farmers get fertilizer on time - UPF
- COVID-19: Manipur has 342 active cases, tally stands at 540
- NSCN-K calls upon frontline workers of COVID-19 Pandemic to be more transparent and responsible