Imphal, April 7
Chief Minister of Manipur in his face book had posted that the Chief Minister Secretariate Manipur has resolved to transfer financial assistance of Rs. 2000/- to the people of the state who have been stranded outside the state during the lockdown from the Chief Minister’s COVID -19 Relief Fund . The money will be transfer to their bank account and those stranded outside the state are appealed to log on to the web portal www.tengbang.in to get more details.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James
- Fighting COVID-19: lockdown is not the best policy – RPF