Imphal, April 7
T.Nandakumar Singh, Ex-Acting chief Justice High court of Meghalaya and present Chairperson, Manipur Lokayukta has donated a sum of Rs 1 Lakh ( Rupees One lakh) to the Chief Minister COVID -19 Relief Fund by way of cheque bearing SBI cheque No.899720 date 7-4-2020 to tackle and respond to COVID -19 pandemic.
On the other hand members of the Manipur Civil Service Association has also donated a sum of Rs. 5000/- each from every member to the Chief Minister COVID- 19 Relief fund
A press statement by President of the Manipur Civil Service Association Ng.Uttam Singh said that in view of the Pandemic of Novel coronavirus (COVID -19 ) spreading all over the world various activates have been taken up to tackle its spreads in India and Manipur in particular where funds are required for the same.
Chief Minister secretariat has create chief Minister covid 19 Relief fund where donations are accepted from all the corner and has also made an appeal to all the Government employees Under state Government to donate fund by deducting one day salary from the pay bill of March 2020.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James
- Fighting COVID-19: lockdown is not the best policy – RPF