Imphal, March 6
The MCS Association, officers belonging to the State's Civil Services has contributed a total of Rs. 8.20 lakhs and donated to the Chief Minister's COVID-19 Relief Fund of Manipur. Around 170 MCS officers posted throughout the length and breadth of Manipur voluntarily contributed for the cause of combating the outbreak of corona virus in Manipur.
It may be mention many individuals and organisations have contributed to the CM's COVID-19 Relief Fund from Day 1.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- ‘For 2nd installment ex-gratia for NSAP pensioners released’
- Vegetable flood at Wabagai; whereas Vegetable drought at Imphal during lock down due to pandemic COVID-19
- Continuing woes of people in the Green Zone of Manipur
- Residents of Manipur returns in special Train from Chennai
- Points to ponder: Social Media during Lockdown