Imphal, April 6
The Manipur Ex-MLA welfare Association expressed heartfelt condolence to the sudden demise of former Deputy Chief Minister Dr L. Chandramani Singh at around midnight of April 4.
A press statement by BD Behring, president of the The Manipur Ex-MLA Welfare Association while sharing the pain of the bereaved families of (L) Dr L. Chandramani singh , said that he was elected ( 6 ) six six time from Patsoi Assembly constituency during 1972, 1974, 1980 , 1984 ,1995, 2000 state assembly election . He also served as President of Federal party, Manipur and Manipur Peoples party. He passed away at the age of 85 years at his residence Patsoi part –IV in the evening of 4th April 2020.
Late Dr. L.Chandramani singh was one of the distinguished Historian and parliamentarian in Manipur .it will be a great challange to replenish the gap due to his lost. He left his beloved wife and a daughter, the statement said.
The Manipur Ex-MLAs welfare association, observed one minute silence as respect to the departed soul, and at the same time the Association presented a sum of Rs 10,000/-( Rupee ten thousand) only and lastly we prayed that his soul may rest in peace.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- ‘For 2nd installment ex-gratia for NSAP pensioners released’
- Vegetable flood at Wabagai; whereas Vegetable drought at Imphal during lock down due to pandemic COVID-19
- Continuing woes of people in the Green Zone of Manipur
- Residents of Manipur returns in special Train from Chennai
- Points to ponder: Social Media during Lockdown