Imphal, April 4
After the disqualification of MLA Th. Shyamkumar, who was a cabinet Minister in the N. Biren Singh led government holding the portfolio of Forest and Environment and Climate Change , Science and Technololy Department , Horticulture and Soil Conservation and MAHUD, all portfolios allocated have been re-allocated to Chief Minister N. Biren Singh and Deputy Chief Minister Y. Joykumar Singh.
A notification issued by the Governor of Manipur on the advice of the Chief Minister has re-allocated Forest and Environment and Climate Change , Science and Technololy Department , and MAHUD to Deputy Chief Minister Y. Joykumar while Horticulture and Soil Conservation has been allocated to Chief Minister in addition to other portfolios.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- ‘For 2nd installment ex-gratia for NSAP pensioners released’
- Vegetable flood at Wabagai; whereas Vegetable drought at Imphal during lock down due to pandemic COVID-19
- Continuing woes of people in the Green Zone of Manipur
- Residents of Manipur returns in special Train from Chennai
- Points to ponder: Social Media during Lockdown