Imphal, March 30
In a bid to prepare any eventualities that may face by the state due to coronavirus outbreak state government is all set to utilize human resources including retired paramedics.
In a notification issued by Dr K. Rajo Singh, Director Health Services, Government of Manipur, Paramedic staffs who have retired in the last 3 years (2017-2018, 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 ) - staff nurse, Nursing sisters, ANM/FHW,FHS, Pharmacist, MHW and NHS are requested to report to the concerned Chief Medical officers/State Programme Officers/HoDs of their District with immediate effect from today .
All the chief Medical Officers/HoDS have also been instructed to report the name, mobile number and address of the retired paramedics by tomorrow
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James
- Fighting COVID-19: lockdown is not the best policy – RPF