Imphal, March 28
Unlike in Thangmeiband AC, not all people of Ward. No. 13 of Keishamthong Assembly Constituency get not even 5 kg of rice. Only those in the voter list gets 4 Kg of rice m by deducting 1 Kg which should be provided. Those who are not in the voter list have to spend hungry without food as they have not been provided the rice assured by the government. Those people who are under 18 years of age residing at the wards are supposed to live without rice at this time of crisis.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- NPF MLA Awangbou Newmai inducted as Minister in N.Biren Singh led Govt.
- COVID-19 case in Manipur : Positive cases reach 55, building complex in Imphal East declared as containment zone
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
shiv Saturday, 28 March 2020 18:03 Comment Link
AND SPRAYING OF DISINFECTANT AROUND KEISHAMPAT LEIMAJAM LEIKAI PARTICULARLY, NAHAROLGI THOUDANG PRESS AREA WAS NOT EVEN REACHED WHEN SPRAYING BY BOTH LEIMAJAM LEIKAI CLUB AND KONJENG HARAJI LEIKAI CLUB, IS HEALTH MINISTER LISTENING .(which is his AC????)